Friday, April 09, 2010

Last Post from China

Today is our last post from China! We have had a great time, and this has been the experience of a lifetime. At the same time, we are very ready to go home, for Sophie to meet, in person, the rest of her family.
We have been to the consulate and had our swearing in. When Sophie's little feet touch the ground in Minneapolis, she will become a US citizen, and what a cute one she will be! We go today at 3pm to pick up Sophie's passport and visa. From there, we will go to the train station to catch our train to Hong Kong. Our flight leaves Hong Kong at 8:30 in the morning, and we are scheduled to arrive in Mobile around 9pm tomorrow.
We would like to say thank you to everyone who has followed along on this journey with us and left comments for us. We have enjoyed reading each and every one!
If you would like to meet us at the airport Saturday night, we would love to see you!!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Becky and Bo,
What can I say, I have enjoyed the joy with you via the Blog on your journey, I am so proud for you both, I will see you at the airport.

Johnnye said...

FINALLY....we will get to meet little Sophie in person. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this long, but joyous journey to your daughter. See you in Mobile!

Wendy McDonald said...

If I can finish my homework, I would love to meet Miss Sophie at the airport and greet her as the newest American citizen!!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog, but I'm hooked now! You can't stop this. You must keep us posted with all of the new things that she learns and show us photos of her wondeful new life.

With love,
Wendy

Kelli said...

I am so happy for you I could just burst! I will be in Biloxi teaching a class tomorrow, but if I can make it to the airport, I certainly will! God bless!!!

Mike and Rhonda said...

Welcome Home!!!!!!!