Saturday, February 16, 2013

Trick or Treat!

 
This year we had the opportunity to trick or treat, not once, but twice, which means we have twice the candy to eat!  That's the whole point, though, right?
 
Sophie wanted to dress up as Izzy for Halloween this year.  At first I had no clue who Izzy was.  I know, chalk up one to the bad Mama who doesn't watch Disney Jr all of the time.  I quickly found out that Izzy is one of the main characters on Jake and the Neverland Pirates, or as Sophie calls it, Jake and Levermet Pirate.  And in case you didn't know, the reason that Izzy is so cool is that litte pouch of pixie dust that she so proudly wears around her neck and pulls out whenever there is trouble, and she and her friends need to quickly make a flying escape.  Sometimes I wish I had a little pouch of pixie dust.  Sophie keeps hers handy...you know, just in case.
 
Happy Halloween!  And Yo Ho Ho!


No comments: