Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane


Our bags are packed, and I think we have everything ready to go! We leave bright and early Thursday morning from Mobile and land in Beijing Friday night around 10:40pm, which is 9:40am here! It will be a long day, but we are so ready to go, to take this step into the next chapter of our lives.

We would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support during these past 4 years. I'm sure there are more of you than I know, but we do appreciate them so much. We would have never made it to this point without each of you, but please don't stop praying now! Pray us all the way there and all the way home. Pray for Sophie, as she has just been moved from her foster home to the orphanage. Pray for peace for her and for us as we meet each other for the very first time. Pray for safety for all of us.

Everyone keeps telling us how much our lives are about to change. I'm ready for it!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Sooooooo exciting! Hope you have a safe trip and I wish you all the very best!!!

Kelli in Grand Bay

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

See you in GZ and take plenty of pictures of the Forbidden City and Great Wall for me :) Wish I could have gone but decided to stick with GZ only since we were down there to begin with... take care and have fun...

Kim Stanley said...

WOW!!! I know you are so excited to finally be on that plane headed to such a beautiful little girl. Keep us posted!!!

Mike and Rhonda said...

Oh I still cannot believe it is finally going to happen. So very excited for you guys. Praying and will continue.