Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Visit with Merrill, Jessica, and Michael


Before going to Nicholas's party on Saturday, we went to visit Merril, Jessica, and Michael. If you remember, we helped them move into their new house a few weeks ago. We wanted to check out the house, now that they are all settled in, and spend a little time with Merrill.

Merrill is growing up so quickly and is the cutest thing. We got to watch Michael give her a bath, and then I gave her a bottle, after which she promptly fell asleep and took a nap on my shoulder while we visited with Jessica and Michael. Before we left, Merrill gave me the sweetest Mother's Day gift, a silver elephant that is a music box. With it, she gave me a precious card that has a picture of me holding Merrill along with a sweet note. I will always cherish this gift.

Our visit was short, as we all had a birthday party to attend, but we really enjoyed it. The house is beautiful, and it seems that everyone is settling in nicely.

Sleeping Beauty

My Mother's Day gift from Merrill

No comments: