Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Roll Tide!

I'm a day late posting our Happy Thanksgiving wishes to everyone, but it's because we were having a great time with family. The weekend before Thanksgiving, Lee, Regina, Tyler, and Brianne stayed the weekend with us. The weather was great, and we were able to play outside for a long time on Saturday. We made pictures and Tyler drove Bo around on the golf cart.

Bo and I were on vacation all week, and we have been working in the yard. Boy have I been sore! I could definitely tell that I sit at a desk everyday!

On Wednesday night, Tim, Michele, Nicholas, and Anna Kay spent the night with us and spent part of today with us too! We played and played and just had a good ole' time. Thursday, we ate waaaayyy too much, but the food was just too good to pass up. Today my sister and I helped my parents decorate their Christmas tree. It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and since we will be heading to Tuscaloosa bright and early tomorrow morning for the Iron Bowl, I will close with a big Roll Tide!

Enjoy a few pics from the week!

No comments: