Sunday, August 26, 2007

Welcome to our Blog!

Hi, everyone! This is my first post on our blog. As you all can tell, we are adopting a little girl from China. We've been waiting for 11 months now and are hoping to get our referral soon. We are staying as busy as possible while we wait. We've been working on Sophie's room lately. It's not complete yet, but hopefully will be soon. We are also participating in a bib swap, bow swap, and cybershower, which have been a lot of fun. We've received bibs from two waiting families, so far. They are precious! I know Sophie will love wearing them.

2 comments:

Cyndi and Dean James said...

HI Becky...Thank you so much for inviting me to check out you blog. Looks good!! I will put this on my list of blogs I check out daily.
Cyndi James
Waiting for Alicyn Shea
LID 10/24/06
www.cd2alicyn.com

Pam and Jeff said...

Hey, Becky!!
Love the blog. Our blog is www.waitingforjulia.blogspot.com.
I will have to keep up with you through this blog. (I only update ours about one a month. I think I should start doing it a little more soon.)
Pam
Waiting for Julia Morgan
Lid 10/19/06